The SDLRA is a California non-profit organization comprised of legal recruitment professionals from law firms, law schools, and career development professionals.
The SDLRA's main goals and objectives are to promote:
- the quality, image, and reputation of the legal recruiting profession;
- the exchange of information regarding the administration and management of problems peculiar to legal recruitment and placement;
- develop educational programs and to collect and disseminate valuable information and promoting the professional development of our members;
- support the goals and programs of the National Association of Law Placement ("NALP") where consistent with the goals and purposes of this organization;
- support the American Bar Association's Goal IX, the purpose of which is "to promote the full and equal participation in the profession by minorities and women."